Monday, May 10, 2010

The Weekend

I actually made it on my run Friday.  I was very surprised because we had a lot going on that day.  I felt really good during and after the run.  I can really tell that I am making progress.  I did not do any running on Saturday and did W4D1 on Sunday night.  The wind was blowing pretty hard, but I made it the entire way through.  Life is now back to normal with C being back.  We have the whole house to ourselfs now and I am so excited!  J and I have said that we are going to have a good eating week and I hope we stick to that.  I will go on my next run Tuesday.  I am going to try to get back into 30 Day Shred tonight.  We will see how that goes!

Happy running!

C25K W4D1

5 min warmup
3 min run
1 1/2 min walk
5 min run
2 1/2 min walk
3 min run
1 1/2 min walk
5 min run
5 min cooldown

Day 2 on Tuesday will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment