Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am a terrible blogger!

I do really good with my blog for about a week and then I totally drop off the deep end.  I have still been running.  Today is going to be C25K's W5D3.  20 straight minutes of running.  I think I can, I think I can.  I handled the 2 8 minutes of running with a 5 minute walk in between pretty well.  I just told myself that I could look at how much time was left until the song that was playing when I started running and the next song were completely finished.  Then I only had about 2 minutes of running left and I can handle that!  It is hot outside today, so I know I will sweat like crazy!  Oh well, that is what I am out there for.

C25K W5D3

5 minute warmup
20 minutes running
5 minute cool down

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment