Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Didn't Run

I didn't get my run in yesterday.  J had something to do for work until around 9 o'clock so it was just C and me.  I could have taken him in the stroller, but I would have had to avoid the park and that would have been hard.  Plus, I really like running without the distractions.  I am going tonight to do my C25K W4D2 and will try to do W4D3 tomorrow so I don't get behind.

I was also presented with the opportunity to do some group training for the next 14 weeks for a 10K that I was already hoping to run.  It is 3 nights a week and I don't know if I am ready to commit that much time away from my family.  I know that it would be good for me to do some group training and it would hold me accountable for training.  We will have to see if that is going to work out!

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment